Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles Soon Available in All Categories

Highlighted
Muhammad Asfand S Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
361 of 366

Hi There!
I have a question related to category on my profile ,What hapen if i delete my specialized profile  will all the review on that specialized profile also got deleted from m general prfofile?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
362 of 366

Hi Muhammad,

Deleting a specialized profile will not affect your reviews, portfolio, or active contracts. All that information is in the General Profile as well.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Francesco JJ D Member Since: Oct 9, 2020
363 of 366

Hi people,
I am new to UpWork, so far it seems a great opportunity for freelancers, anyway:
I cannot delete the specialized profiles I created; I've tried in every possible way: from smartphone as well.

SInce it appears that there's a limit of 2 specialized profile per user (that's a pity 'cause I work in 4 different fields), I would like to remove(or change the category, which is not possible) one in order to create another one.

Can anyone help me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
364 of 366

Hi Francesco JJ,

Please note that the option to delete a Specialized Profile is no longer available unless a freelancer has at least one other Specialized Profile. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rahatul T Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
365 of 366

If I delete my specialized profile, will my work history and reviews be deleted for that profile?

Or is there any way I can transfer everything from my specialized profile to a general profile?

Please Help Me!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
366 of 366

Hi Rahatul,

If you delete your Specialized PRofile, the work history will remain on your general profile. Once you decide to create a new Specialized Profile, you'll be to select the Jobs relevant to your Specialized Profile and publish them accordingly on your new Specialized Profile. Please check this help article for more information. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS