Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles Soon Available in All Categories

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
461 of 472

Hi Rusu,

That's correct. You can have up to 2 Specialized Profiles, regardless of your membership plan. For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ana-havlini
Ana I Member Since: Jun 11, 2021
462 of 472

I would like to change only the name of one of my specialized profiles as I didn't know that I can not edit it after I click Publish... Is it possible? I'm a newbie and I didn't know it, now I just want to edit a name from CAD to Interior Design. I am an architect and I didn't understand the concept and I clicked and tried, CAD is absolutely related to Interior Design but it is different, this little thing makes a huge difference to me because I wanted to point out Interior Design. Thanks in advance. Heart

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
463 of 472

Hi Ana, 

You can edit your specialized profile if you need to. Please check the following:

• Unpublish: Hides your specialized profile so only you can see it
  • Delete: Completely removes your specialized profile (cannot be recovered)
  • Edit: Each section of a profile will have an Edit or Add option that allows you to make updates and changes. You can switch between profiles at the top to edit the parts that are customized to that profile view.
  • Switch Specialty: Perhaps you want to switch your profile listing from "Accounting" to "Bookkeeping." Under profile settings, select the option to Switch Specialty, then confirm with the Unpublish & Continue button. The wizard will guide you through the update.

Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ana-havlini
464 of 472

Hello Joanne,

thank you but I already found those instructions. Please see the attachments, I captured step by step how I tried to change the name of my specialized profile and how nothing happened.

Thanks in advance, 

Ana 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
465 of 472

Hi Ana,

You should be seeing a pop-up that lets you add your skills after clicking on Unpublish and Continue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
ana-havlini
466 of 472

Hi Andrea,

thank you SO MUCH! I managed! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu.Heart

nauman280
Muhammad N Member Since: Jan 2, 2021
467 of 472

I am trying to add a second specialized profile but after selecting skills I cannon save it there is no option. Anyone knows the solution to this problem.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
468 of 472

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. Can you please try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser and see if the problem persists?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
nauman280
Muhammad N Member Since: Jan 2, 2021
469 of 472
thanks for your response but i can not do it still after doing all

Regards
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
470 of 472

Hi Muhammad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork