cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Specialized Profiles for Freelancers that work in Mobile Development

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 42

Hi Artyom,

At this moment this is only available to Freelancers that work in mobile development. When we start expanding to other categories we will post an official announcement.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
22 of 42

This is off-topic but I didn't want to start a new thread. The new thread format is irritating - please change at least this bit:

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 19.33.00.png

Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
23 of 42

Hi Ela. Believe it or not, I clicked this thread only because I thought Lena responded with an update to this thread because it says "by Lena . 5 hours ago".

This is VERY confusing. This explains a lot actually because recently I've been going into threads only to read replies from moderators and end up scrolling through replies over and over and then I forget what did I come here for. Oh my God thanks for pointing this out, Ela. I feel I'm dumb. This has been going for weeks.

Christopher H Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
24 of 42

I got here for the same reason as the previous comment.  There should be an easy way to see the most recent updates or announcements.  Instead you have to filter through a bunch of news that isn't really news. 

Community Leader
Chad R Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
25 of 42

Have you rolled this out to other fields yet?

Can I join the beta test group?  I would love to be able to separate Self-Publishing offers from Paralegal offers.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 42

Hi Chad,

Unfortunately we still haven`t rolled out this feature to other industries/categories.
Once we expand this feature we will post an official announcement here.

Untitled
Community Leader
Chad R Member Since: Mar 19, 2015
27 of 42

Thank you Goran.

If there is a short-list of beta testers, please do add me.

Joy Imtian m Member Since: Feb 14, 2017
28 of 42

Can I join this program

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
29 of 42

Is there any update on this program?  Is the roll-out being expanded any time soon??

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
30 of 42

Hi Mary,

We don't have any updates about this program expanding to other categories yet but we'll make sure to update the Community once we do.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS