Specialized Profiles for Freelancers that work in Mobile Development

Community Guru
Ines H Member Since: Feb 15, 2017
11 of 42

Love it!

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
12 of 42

Once we have an answer to Isabelle's question and a full understanding of actually what is actually what - I can certainly see many positives.  Writer primary / developmental editor secondary.

Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
13 of 42

@Wendy C wrote:

Once we have an answer to Isabelle's question and a full understanding of actually what is actually what - I can certainly see many positives.  Writer primary / developmental editor secondary.

Agreed Wendy. This is fantastic for many freelancers and would have been for me when I was starting out on the site. But now I'm as "specialized" as I want to be, and I want to be able to keep my general profile only, without being penalized for that in some way.

Plus, this is a major change, and I'm a little worried about all the permanent bugs that will come with it.

Community Guru
14 of 42

Wholehearted agreement on potential bugs!

Ivonne E Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
15 of 42

this is so cool

Community Guru
16 of 42

Lena, any further word on this - timing; Isabelle's question, current  progress, etc.?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 42

Hi Wendy,

This feature is still in beta and we'll follow up with an update once the testing phase is completed. We don't have the exact ETA at this time unfortunately.

Community Guru
18 of 42

Thanks, Vlad.  I'm going to be presumptuous and say the "bet testing is going well" - hope I'm correct.

Ace Contributor
Md Ashifur R Member Since: Mar 12, 2015
19 of 42

Indeed a praiseworthy initiative!! It would really help a lot of freelancers. Just wish this beta feature turns into a permanent feature for all types of freelancers soon! Smiley Very Happy

Artyom S Member Since: Feb 7, 2015
20 of 42

When do you plan (if you still do) to launch this feature in 2018?

Thanks.