cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specialized Profiles for Freelancers that work in Mobile Development

MAHESH P Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
31 of 34

Hello Upwork Team !

It's good to see Upwork Team keep looking for new user experiences for it's customers. I would like to be part of Beta Testers or Internal Tester for any of such features or user experience.

My goal is to bring better technology for clients, freelancers and agencies to be more efficient and successful with new technology launches.

Good Luck !

Mahesh

Gabriella V Member Since: Jul 6, 2015
32 of 34

I am looking forward to the Specialized profiles. I need to be able to separate my Translator's profile from a long term Backend Developer project that looks inactive now - it requires several months of learning and many exams to take before the actual work starts. It costs me my Top rated status, as translator, and took my success score down from 100% strait to 89 % without any changes in my performance; since then neither the clients looking for the "100%" nor the ones looking for "90% or over" category can see me in search results. Very frustrating.

Walid M Member Since: Sep 14, 2016
33 of 34

I think this is a very nice idea. I would love to be able to split my IT/Programming profile and have a separate Copywriting profile. 

Naveed K Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
34 of 34

Wow, that's a great new feature. Thank you for always looking out for freelancers and comming up with innovative ways to allow us to use our multiple skillsets.