Did you mean: 

Poor performance

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
11 of 47

Thank you! Good suggestion from Darren, as usual Smiley Happy

Darren- J.:

"Thanks for listening. Might I also suggest that -instead of having to go in through the 'front door' of support- suspended account-holders get an address to drill straight through to the team/people responsible...this will save everybody a lot of time."

Highlighted
Deepak B Member Since: Dec 13, 2013
12 of 47
My account suspended before 12 days ago, now i successfully completed job ,client give me all 5 star , but its still suspended , my earning still on my account i want to get back it, i have work hard nearly 50 hour please help me to get it back. Thanks
Highlighted
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
13 of 47
[quote=Bojana D.]Great to see that you guys are paying attention to our concerns. I agree with Darren, perhaps forwarding suspended accounts and all communication about them straight to the people who are dealing with the suspension will save a lot of time and nerves - no point in going through support if they don't have the answers.[/quote] I also agree with Bojana. This will same the times of the victims as well.
Highlighted
Michael T Member Since: Apr 20, 2011
14 of 47
Good to hear! Response much appreciated.
Highlighted
limble m Member Since: Mar 18, 2009
15 of 47
***** Odesk Now suspend the contractor account with the above the writing email. as its not the right way to proceed. As odesk block all the payments of contractors its really not legal. *[Removed by Admin]
Highlighted
Joby J Member Since: Jul 31, 2008
16 of 47
Why you people suspend this user ?????. Who gave odesk permission to hold the payment of the contractor ? ( which of your policies gave u permission to take contractors hard earned money. If one of her active client give a bad feedback . Odesk will get the money in contractors account ?). The above user have 3 good rating and just 1 bad feedback from a bad client . What is the security of our earning in odesk accounts then? There is enough bad client in odesk , go and clean them first and with just one bad feedback you people start suspending contractors here How we can trust odesk and keep our earnings? Serious illegal activity ? I wish someone from USA sue odesk for this . They think they can do whathever they like in this service market place . Show some commonsense please and start giving proper training to your specialized customer service ...
Highlighted
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
17 of 47
That letter was not addressed to her but to someone she knows. She wrote this in another thread. We have no idea who this 'other person' is or what his/her feedback is. All I know is, it is not the person who entered the comment. So you can calm down now.
Highlighted
Joby J Member Since: Jul 31, 2008
18 of 47
:innocent:
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
19 of 47
Thank you for the information, Monica. We appreciate the response, given how serious a suspension is. Without any information from oDesk, we would have kept on worrying about whether we'll be next.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Maria F Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
20 of 47
How is poor performance defined by the odesk suspension team? If let's say you have 4 active clients, 99% good reviews and 1 client complains, will your account be suspended pending review? What will happen to the work for the other 3 clients (who may be happy)?