cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Profile Verification: No Chat Button

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2431 of 2,578

Jorence,

Please, make sure you are logged into your account on Help Center page and see your name in the upper right corner. Also, make sure your browser doesn't have any pop-up blockers enabled at the moment. You should see this pop-up when you follow the link:

Screenshot_28.png

If you continue having problems accessing the link, please reply directly to the notification ticket the team sent you.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Joshua C Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2432 of 2,578

Go to Chrome and look for open incognito window.

First open upwork and then sign into upwork.

then open your email - then click on your link Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2433 of 2,578

Hey Hill T. from Nashville, thank you for posting here in the community. Most appreciated.

Makes everybody's work easier.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2434 of 2,578

How do these profiles get approved? Seriously?

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
2435 of 2,578

Hey, Hill T. -- You should check out a website that I will be happy to send to you if you pm me. Some dental site in the UK is using your photo and claiming that it is the picture of an English dentist. Rotten of them.

ETA:  Hill, you have one of the most impressive educational backgrounds I have ever noticed. I see that you simultaneously earned a Master's Degree at Harvard, a Doctorate at M.I.T., and a B.A. at Katherine Gibbs. (I assume that you mean KathArine Gibbs, right?) How did you manage acceptance at Harvard and M.I.T. without having yet earned the B.A, -- let alone with a B.A. from a diploma mill like Katharine Gibbs? WOW! Your essays and interviews must have been spectacular. Way to go!

Ruhollah E Member Since: May 22, 2017
2436 of 2,578

It totally worked!!

Thanks! Much appreciated! You are an awesome person!

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2437 of 2,578

Hi Valeria,

I am stacked in this screen. I don't see any CHAT NOW button. I cleared my cookies and caches, tried different browser (Chrome and Mozilla) and disabled my Ad blocker but still the same screen pops up.

Please help.

Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2438 of 2,578

Jorence,

Could you please reply to the original notification about verification the team sent you and attach a screenshot of what you see when you follow the link?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2439 of 2,578

Valeria,

No worries. I was able to attend the video verification earlier this morning.
Thanks for the response and helping.

Gerard B Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
2440 of 2,578

Same problem, no chat button, no popup window (I tried different browsers, latest versions, popups not blocked, incognito windows or not, etc, etc.)

No solution in emails: just same link that doesn't work.
After one week, it's starting to be frustrating to not be able to contact a real human (phone or chat.)

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS