cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Profile Verification: No Chat Button

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2441 of 2,678

How do these profiles get approved? Seriously?

Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
2442 of 2,678

"To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

So this suddenly appeared on my profile I dont know what happen It just appears like that. What does it mean ? What iwht the restrictions?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2443 of 2,678

Hi Lester, 

This type of identity verification is slowly being rolled out to all users of the Upwork platform. Please know that this is only a request to verify your identity. Once you've completed the verification process, the temporary limitation to your account will be lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
2444 of 2,678
Thank you
Andrey K Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
2445 of 2,678

Hi, 

My problem is from the same message shown on the top of the Upwork website.

A few days ago, I did the video-verification, and it seemed to be successful, though the interview was stopped during answering the questions given to me.

After then, I am still waiting for the Upwork final acceptance of my account.

I want to know why the final acceptance is not given to me, and how to solve the issue.

thanks.

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2446 of 2,678

Hi Andrey,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

- Mary
Untitled
Andrey K Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
2447 of 2,678

Thanks for your attention.

I am waiting for the best results to resolve my account issue.

Regards

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
2448 of 2,678

Hey, Hill T. -- You should check out a website that I will be happy to send to you if you pm me. Some dental site in the UK is using your photo and claiming that it is the picture of an English dentist. Rotten of them.

ETA:  Hill, you have one of the most impressive educational backgrounds I have ever noticed. I see that you simultaneously earned a Master's Degree at Harvard, a Doctorate at M.I.T., and a B.A. at Katherine Gibbs. (I assume that you mean KathArine Gibbs, right?) How did you manage acceptance at Harvard and M.I.T. without having yet earned the B.A, -- let alone with a B.A. from a diploma mill like Katharine Gibbs? WOW! Your essays and interviews must have been spectacular. Way to go!

Ruhollah E Member Since: May 22, 2017
2449 of 2,678

It totally worked!!

Thanks! Much appreciated! You are an awesome person!

Highlighted
Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2450 of 2,678

Hi Valeria,

I am stacked in this screen. I don't see any CHAT NOW button. I cleared my cookies and caches, tried different browser (Chrome and Mozilla) and disabled my Ad blocker but still the same screen pops up.

Please help.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS