Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Profile Verification: No Chat Button

Highlighted
Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2441 of 2,605

Valeria,

No worries. I was able to attend the video verification earlier this morning.
Thanks for the response and helping.

Gerard B Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
2442 of 2,605

Same problem, no chat button, no popup window (I tried different browsers, latest versions, popups not blocked, incognito windows or not, etc, etc.)

No solution in emails: just same link that doesn't work.
After one week, it's starting to be frustrating to not be able to contact a real human (phone or chat.)

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2443 of 2,605

Hi Gerard, 

I'm sorry to learn that this has inconvenienced you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Joshua C Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2444 of 2,605

I'm glad I was able to help out Smiley Happy - We see this kind of problem every day.

- My name is Francis and I'm the technical evangelist for Hill Technologies - We opened the account originally as a freelancer but it was supposed to be a company account but it was still approved. - go figure. We are working with Upwork to fix the issue and we will be now listed under an agency account.

Max P Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
2445 of 2,605
@Rohullah E How are you today? I am a new freelancer on upwork and just created upwork account. I checked carefully upwork policies and found i have to video verifycation with upwork team to verify my account. Can you help me how can i do video call with them? I have to wait them. am i right? Looking forward to see your reply. Regards. Max
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2446 of 2,605

Hello Max,

You will receive an email inviting you to have a video verification. 

Untitled
Max P Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
2447 of 2,605

Ryan

Thanks for your reply.

Tushar G Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
2448 of 2,605

Hi, 
Because of uncertain circumstances, I missed the video verification and now I am not able bid on new projects. Please help me out. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2449 of 2,605

Hi Tushar,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process. Our team already shared tips about using a desktop device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nozomi M Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
2450 of 2,605

Hi, a notification on my upwork says that I need to initiate a video chat with the upwork team for identity verification, but I don't have the required webcam and mic on my desktop for the call. I tried on my mobile device to click on the link provided in the page, but still no luck- it only informed me that there would be an e-mail sent to me with a link, but I have received no such e-mail. Is there any way I can get this done?

I would appreciate any help in this matter. Thank you.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS