cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Video Profile Verification: No Chat Button

Ruhollah E Member Since: May 22, 2017
2451 of 2,702

It totally worked!!

Thanks! Much appreciated! You are an awesome person!

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2452 of 2,702

Hi Valeria,

I am stacked in this screen. I don't see any CHAT NOW button. I cleared my cookies and caches, tried different browser (Chrome and Mozilla) and disabled my Ad blocker but still the same screen pops up.

Please help.

Thanks.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2453 of 2,702

Jorence,

Could you please reply to the original notification about verification the team sent you and attach a screenshot of what you see when you follow the link?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2454 of 2,702

Valeria,

No worries. I was able to attend the video verification earlier this morning.
Thanks for the response and helping.

Gerard B Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
2455 of 2,702

Same problem, no chat button, no popup window (I tried different browsers, latest versions, popups not blocked, incognito windows or not, etc, etc.)

No solution in emails: just same link that doesn't work.
After one week, it's starting to be frustrating to not be able to contact a real human (phone or chat.)

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2456 of 2,702

Hi Gerard, 

I'm sorry to learn that this has inconvenienced you. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Joshua C Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
2457 of 2,702

I'm glad I was able to help out Smiley Happy - We see this kind of problem every day.

- My name is Francis and I'm the technical evangelist for Hill Technologies - We opened the account originally as a freelancer but it was supposed to be a company account but it was still approved. - go figure. We are working with Upwork to fix the issue and we will be now listed under an agency account.

Max P Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
2458 of 2,702
@Rohullah E How are you today? I am a new freelancer on upwork and just created upwork account. I checked carefully upwork policies and found i have to video verifycation with upwork team to verify my account. Can you help me how can i do video call with them? I have to wait them. am i right? Looking forward to see your reply. Regards. Max
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2459 of 2,702

Hello Max,

You will receive an email inviting you to have a video verification. 

Untitled
Max P Member Since: Sep 16, 2017
2460 of 2,702

Ryan

Thanks for your reply.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS