cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Submit Proposal

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2191 of 2,214

Hi Mutu,

Sometimes an account may be flagged for an additional review or verification. In your case, the team reviewed your account and the information you provided during the verification and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Mutu A Member Since: May 1, 2018
2192 of 2,214

Hi Valeria,

Thank you very much for the good news Smiley Very Happy

Yessenia L Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
2193 of 2,214

I'm on week 3 of still waiting to get my profile off of this freeze. I've been reached out to by 5-6 different associates (all clueless to the fact that I've been trying to verify my identification as a freelancer for weeks now), verified my identity over the phone and submitted extra documents which I was immediately told 'were detected as being edited'. This was, in fact, NOT the case. Now no one will respond to any of e-mails and UpWork is holding on to my funds. My next step is taking it to the BBB as I'm seeing that I'm not the only one with this kind of complaint.

Ryan C Moderator Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2194 of 2,214

Hello Yessenia,

I'm sorry to hear that. I just followed up your ticket with the team. One of our representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
Debbie M Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
2195 of 2,214

Why is my button greyed out?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2196 of 2,214

Hi Debbie,

Please find the recent notification sent to you by the team and follow the instructions outlined there for completing profile verification. You can access the notification directly with this link. Thanks!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Debbie M Member Since: Jun 3, 2018
2197 of 2,214

Why can't I submit a proposal.

I've already got a client. Wondering how this works???

Md Abdul K Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
2198 of 2,214

i want to verification my account but not click chat option 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2199 of 2,214

Hi Md Abdul,

We do have an alternative option to finish this process, our team has already shared a detailed instructions with you on your ticket. Please follow the instructions on your ticket to finish this short process. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Herbert H Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
2200 of 2,214
Hello, is there any way to have other verification method, wherein I can still submit proposal?
I'm okay with an interview without video camera, since I am alllergic or not so comfortable about having a video interview.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS