cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2371 of 2,623

Hi Justin,

I'm going to follow up with the team that's processing your account verification and they'll update you as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nazmul H Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
2372 of 2,623

Yes I Agree..

Farhan R Member Since: Sep 29, 2018
2373 of 2,623

48 hours have passed after video verification process, please activate my profile, how much time its going to take? is it still under review?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2374 of 2,623

Hi Farhan,

I'll follow up with our verification team and they'll update you as soon as possible on the same ticket you have for this concern. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mark Lester L Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
2375 of 2,623

Can I anyone help me what to do I don't have a camera on my computer but I can do skype with my phone and I can provide valid government id's please help me i am new to upwork and I just got my first job earlier now this Smiley Sad

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2376 of 2,623

Hi Mark Lester,

There are several options on how to finish this short process. I saw that you have provided this question on your open ticket, I'll follow up with the team and they'll update your ticket as soon as possible and one of our agents will assist you further regarding your verification process! Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mauricio M Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
2377 of 2,623

Can I do video verficiation without verification request from upwork?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2378 of 2,623

re: "Can I do video verficiation without verification request from upwork?"

No.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2379 of 2,623

Hi Mauricio,

I checked and your profile has already been verified.  At the moment no further verification is required. Our team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Saeid H Member Since: Oct 20, 2018
2380 of 2,623

Dear Sir/Madam.

Could you let me know how we can make a video verification? Will make by ID Skype?

Best Regards,

Saeid H