cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: video call profile verification

Sharl S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
2401 of 2,678
I still get the same error with different browsers. Is it a dns problem?
Jasoliya B Member Since: Sep 24, 2018
2402 of 2,678

Hi Sharl,

I think you need to contact upwork he will sent you another link for that.

MD Mamunur R Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
2403 of 2,678

Please help me

Can I use my profile verification with my phone?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2404 of 2,678

Hi MD Mamunur,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a computer or mobile device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
MD Mamunur R Member Since: Jul 21, 2017
2405 of 2,678
thanks
Marpin G Member Since: Nov 11, 2018
2406 of 2,678

hello?

May i have a question?

Why my account  was limited?

Let you explain to me about it.

Best

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
2407 of 2,678

Hi Marpin,

One of our team member has reached to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Miguel J Member Since: Nov 20, 2018
2408 of 2,678

Hello,
I was asked to do a video chat verification with Up Work, but it won't let me. I only get a window saying that there's an error, and that my computer doesn't have a camera. My computer does have a camera, and I have double checked my browser and it is running up-to-date. I have cleared my cookies and cache, but the problem seems to continue. I have tried it on Firefox (63.0.3 (64-bit), Google Chrome (Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) and even Microsoft Edge (ver. 42.17134.1.0), but all of them show me the pop-up error window. Help.

Md Waheduzzaman T Member Since: May 25, 2018
2409 of 2,678

Hello Miguel J,

Today I've attended the video call verification and according to my experience, I face same issue when I didn't connected my webcam. So, after connecting my webcam to my computer, the problem has been solved. 

So, I believe that you're facing such a problem because of your webcam. Maybe your webcam has been disconnected. So please check that first. If your webcam works perfectly, your problem will be solved for sure. 

I hope, you understand.

Thanks,

Md Waheduzzaman **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2410 of 2,678

Hi Miguel,

I checked and saw that you posted this question on your open ticket. I’ll follow up with the team that’s handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS