cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification

Md Waheduzzaman T Member Since: May 25, 2018
2411 of 2,702

Hello Miguel J,

Today I've attended the video call verification and according to my experience, I face same issue when I didn't connected my webcam. So, after connecting my webcam to my computer, the problem has been solved. 

So, I believe that you're facing such a problem because of your webcam. Maybe your webcam has been disconnected. So please check that first. If your webcam works perfectly, your problem will be solved for sure. 

I hope, you understand.

Thanks,

Md Waheduzzaman **Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2412 of 2,702

Hi Miguel,

I checked and saw that you posted this question on your open ticket. I’ll follow up with the team that’s handling your case and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Marie H Member Since: Nov 18, 2018
2413 of 2,702

Hello !

I have been requested to make a video identity verification, I have enabled both microphone and webcam but when I click on the link to initiate the process, nothing happens. 

What should I do ?

Thank you.

Rehman G Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
2414 of 2,702

Hello Marie,

Have you talked to Upwork Customer Support about this?

they sure will help you out, or maybe changing your PC will help Smiley Happy 

welcome to Upwork.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2415 of 2,702

Hi Marie,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a computer or mobile device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. I will follow up with our team about your concern and they will update you directly on the existing ticket. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marie H Member Since: Nov 18, 2018
2416 of 2,702

Okay thank you, I'll do this. 

Marie.

Md. Sohel R Member Since: Dec 2, 2018
2417 of 2,702

I had given a video interview before 24 hours ago. But I don't get any confirmation message yet. Please let me know When I will get the confirmation message about my confirmation. I am worried about it yet.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2418 of 2,702

Hi Md. Sohel,

I apologize about the delay. I checked your account and it looks like you have already reached out to our customer support team. They have followed up with our verification team to provide you an update. You will receive an update from the team via the same ticket. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Mohammed H Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
2419 of 2,702

Hi, I had a video call to verify my identity 3 days ago, and the agent who talked to me said that they would let me know the result within 24-48 hours. But I haven't received any messages about the video chat result, and there is still a message on the top of the page which says I have to complete my identity verification video call with Upwork. What could be the problem?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2420 of 2,702

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't received an update on your video verification status. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly via email. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS