Re: Video Verification

Highlighted
Marie H Member Since: Nov 18, 2018
2411 of 2,625

Okay thank you, I'll do this. 

Marie.

Md. Sohel R Member Since: Dec 2, 2018
2412 of 2,625

I had given a video interview before 24 hours ago. But I don't get any confirmation message yet. Please let me know When I will get the confirmation message about my confirmation. I am worried about it yet.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2413 of 2,625

Hi Md. Sohel,

I apologize about the delay. I checked your account and it looks like you have already reached out to our customer support team. They have followed up with our verification team to provide you an update. You will receive an update from the team via the same ticket. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Mohammed H Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
2414 of 2,625

Hi, I had a video call to verify my identity 3 days ago, and the agent who talked to me said that they would let me know the result within 24-48 hours. But I haven't received any messages about the video chat result, and there is still a message on the top of the page which says I have to complete my identity verification video call with Upwork. What could be the problem?

2415 of 2,625

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't received an update on your video verification status. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly via email. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Hennadii Z Member Since: May 25, 2018
2416 of 2,625

Dear Garnor,

Please be advised that I am OK for a vide call, we can schedule it next week any time which suits you the best.

Kind regards,

Hennadii

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2417 of 2,625

Hi Hennadii,

You can start the call when you`re ready by clicking on the link provided on your ticket. Please follow the instructions listed there and if you have any questions feel free to follow up, our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Yuri W Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
2418 of 2,625

I do not have a webcam, so can I make the verification call through my android while seating in front of the desktop or should ask a friend to bring a notebook? What is requested in this call?

2419 of 2,625

Hi Yuri,

I see that our verification team reached out to you regarding your identity verification. Please refer to the ticket and feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket so that the agent can assist you further on other options you can use to complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nermina C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2420 of 2,625
Hello dear moderators,

Since im still waiting an answer to my question i sent, and patience js not my virtue, can someone please explain me why Upwork need an access to my cam and mic for this video chat verification. It is one thing to verify your info but granting access to your comp is something completely different. Also why arent we allowed to use our Android smartphones ti complete this process?