cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Submit a proposal

Oleksandra S Member Since: Dec 1, 2018
2391 of 2,700

Hello Upwork. 
I have a problem with the submit a proposal. Its just inactive everywhere anf after I have finished my first contract I can't apply anywhere on Upwork platform.
I check all my bank and tax data but still have this problem.
Help me, please!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2392 of 2,700

Hi Oleksandra,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information about your account status and use the link shared in the ticket to address issues with your account and verify it. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Tom R Member Since: Mar 15, 2013
2393 of 2,700

Hey guys, 

Can you please explain to me why I need to verify my identity again? I mean I’m all for tight security, but I already did this years ago at Elance? This sounds exactly like a scam, which I realize it is not because I see the notification when I log on. I’ve been a consistent user for years with no security issues so it seems a waste of your time and my time. Unless there has been some suspected security breach...? 

Just don’t get it in AZ  

2394 of 2,700

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry you feel this way about our verification request. We don't target any specific freelancers or a group of freelancers when requesting verification. The goal is to verify all freelancer profiles on the marketplace. 

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process! 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Tom R Member Since: Mar 15, 2013
2395 of 2,700

Hi Bojan, 

Please don't get me wrong, it’s not that it is difficult (other than me having to get off my lazy a** and find the video camera).

I was just asking WHY this is necessary? I mean if it is simply a routine safety measure to re-verify someone - OK I guess I get it. And if this is the case, then say so. The way it reads now, it sounds like it has never been done before.

For example, you could day something like, "Upwork security procedures requires all users to periodically re-verify their accounts. This is for your online safety, etc..”

Happy Holidays! 

Andreea S Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
2396 of 2,700

Hi, I want to Verify My Identity through video. I've received an email, I've clicked on the Link and every time I click on the option "Chat now" nothing happens. What to do? Thank you

2397 of 2,700

Hi Andreea,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that you provided this question on your open ticket related to your verification process. I'll follow up with our team and they’ll update you directly as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Moinul I Member Since: Nov 14, 2016
2398 of 2,700

I get this below notification in my profile but there is no link to initiate it even I did not get any link by mail.

Please help my profile is restricted to apply.

Capture.PNG 

2399 of 2,700

Hi Moinul,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sharl S Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
2400 of 2,700

I got this message today : **Edited for community guidelines**

I understand what it means. the upwork support link is not working for me, **Edited for community guidelines**
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS