cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can I make the verification call through my android?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2411 of 2,572

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't received an update on your video verification status. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your case and they will update you directly via email. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Hennadii Z Member Since: May 25, 2018
2412 of 2,572

Dear Garnor,

Please be advised that I am OK for a vide call, we can schedule it next week any time which suits you the best.

Kind regards,

Hennadii

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2413 of 2,572

Hi Hennadii,

You can start the call when you`re ready by clicking on the link provided on your ticket. Please follow the instructions listed there and if you have any questions feel free to follow up, our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Yuri W Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
2414 of 2,572

I do not have a webcam, so can I make the verification call through my android while seating in front of the desktop or should ask a friend to bring a notebook? What is requested in this call?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2415 of 2,572

Hi Yuri,

I see that our verification team reached out to you regarding your identity verification. Please refer to the ticket and feel free to post any questions you may have on the ticket so that the agent can assist you further on other options you can use to complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nermina C Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
2416 of 2,572
Hello dear moderators,

Since im still waiting an answer to my question i sent, and patience js not my virtue, can someone please explain me why Upwork need an access to my cam and mic for this video chat verification. It is one thing to verify your info but granting access to your comp is something completely different. Also why arent we allowed to use our Android smartphones ti complete this process?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2417 of 2,572

Hi Nermina,

Please, follow the link in the notification you see at the top of your account and in the email to start a chat with one of our agents. It’s not necessary to have a webcam to start a chat . You can ask them your questions about the process and they will be able to better assist you.
I would also like to remind that you need to upload an image from yourself, this type of images are not allowed. Thank you.

Untitled
Lorena G Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
2418 of 2,572

Hello,

I received an email informing about the need of verify my account and a link was provided. That link is not working because the video chat doesn't start when  I click. So, I have my account blocked and I don't know what could I do.  Could you kindlly suggest any solution, please?

Thank you very much,

Lorena 

Albert A Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
2419 of 2,572
turn to sapport they can help you or use another bravzer let's google chrome
Lorena G Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
2420 of 2,572

Thank you very much for you answer, but I tried to contact through support bot with them, and it tells that I need to click in the link that I received. But it doesn't work. I use Chrome.

Thank you again!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS