Did you mean: 

Not able to verify my profile.

Priyanka S Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
2431 of 2,691

Hey, please verify my account.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2432 of 2,691

Hi Priyanka,

I checked that the team already emailed you requesting for you to complete the video verification process. Please follow the instructions included on the email so that you can complete this step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Christine Grace C Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2433 of 2,691

Hi Sir. Can you help me with my problem. My account is restricted financially. I really need that money to pay my bills and my baby's medecine. Please help me..

Highlighted
Andres L Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
2434 of 2,691

When I enter the Upwork page today, I read there´s an action required to verify my account via Video call, I clicked on it and it sends me to the help page, the help page tells me I must had received an email to start the verification process, but I did not receive any email, I checked on my spam folder and also wasn´t there.

Could you help me with that?.

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2435 of 2,691

Hi Andres, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. I can see that you were able to file a ticket with the Customer Support Team, and I'll go ahead follow up with them so that they can assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ruhollah E Member Since: May 22, 2017
2436 of 2,691

Hi,

I am absolutely disappointed and frustrated with how Help Center representatives are complying with my request. This is the third time I am writing about the issue on this forum, I hope I will not get forwarded to Help Center representatives again!

I doubt that there are real people representing as Help Center team, AI robot representatives I would assume they are because they never actually check what has been going on in the 2 week communication that I had with Help Center through email.

Every single time a new representative reply as they have zero clue as what the real issue is, and I have to retell and re-explain the whole story every flipping time, which at the end leads to nowhere.

Here is the problem I am dealing with:

I am being asked to chat with an agent online through Help Center website but the problem is when I try to sign in at support.upwork.com/hc it takes only a few seconds until I get automatically redirected to https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/?kind=error&message=Invalid%20data%20from%20remote%20sign-in%20m... .

I have tried different browsers (chrome, mozilla, MS Edge) and operation systems(Android, MS Windows 10), clearing history and browsing datas,… but again, no desirable outcome. I have never been able to chat with an agent due to this issue.

And the Help Center representatives in no God’s universe are helping me with “we apologize for the inconvenience, please chat with an agent first, we are able to assist you 24/7 …”.

I work on Upwork pretty regularly, there was a solid reason for me and my client in choosing Upwork, it is in my expectation to get an actual assist with the issue as soon as possible, as I will need to cash out within a few days.

Kind regards,

Rohullah Etemadi

P.S. I also could provide scanned legal identification for the verification, if that works.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2437 of 2,691

Hi Rohullah,

I'll ask our Technical team to take a look, follow up with you directly with more information and make sure you can access the links and verify your profile. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2438 of 2,691

Hi,

I am having the same issue with you.
I think the verification link is broken.

Hope they can fix this immediately.

Jorence L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
2439 of 2,691

Hi,

I am trying to verify my account as requested by upwork help center.
But this link isn't working, it is broken or do have some bugs I guess.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile

It shows no Chat button, can't proceed to video chat verification.

I cleared the cookies and caches and tried it on different browser, but it ain't solved my problem.
Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,
Joe

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2440 of 2,691

Jorence,

Please, make sure you are logged into your account on Help Center page and see your name in the upper right corner. Also, make sure your browser doesn't have any pop-up blockers enabled at the moment. You should see this pop-up when you follow the link:

Screenshot_28.png

If you continue having problems accessing the link, please reply directly to the notification ticket the team sent you.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS