cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Verification

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
61 of 2,673

Hi Adamadel,

I checked your account and see that our team has reached out to you via email to request that you complete the video verification process. Please follow the instruction on the email to complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Marvin Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
62 of 2,673

Just did the video verification and upwork needs to hire people that speak clear english...at least for the U.S. market. Did not understand one of his questions and after the call, had to work out what he was trying to say and finally figured it out. Hope my "don't know" answer doesn't affect my verification. 

There has to be a better way to verify people. This seems like an archaic way of doing things. Plus I'm missing out on jobs while they take 24-48 hours to verifiy.

63 of 2,673

Hi Marvin,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Anton P Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
64 of 2,673

I made this Upwork account 2 ish years ago, ended up not using the site. 
I got some emails about verification but didn't bother with them since I didn't think about using it anymore. 
Well, now I'm interested in using Upwork again but my account is unverified/suspended or in some strange limbo. Can't seem to send in a support ticket or find a solution in the help center (the link in the old email for verification doesn't work anymore).

Thankful for any assistance.

Zunnuraini A Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
65 of 2,673

Your Account Might Be Temporary Suspended Or Permanently, If it Is temporary then You can recover it, while If it is Permernent , there Will Be no more advice Because Upwork Allow Only A single Account For An Invividual , Kindly Contact the Surppot Team To know If it is Permanently Or Temporary 

66 of 2,673

That's the thing though, I cant get into contact with the support team because that link just leads me to the support center articles/chatbot. No way to send in a ticket.

67 of 2,673

Hi Anton,

I've confirmed with the video verification team that you can respond to the ticket that was previously sent to you so that they can assist you directly in completing the video verification step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
68 of 2,673

Thank you very much for your response Joanne, I have responded to the ticket and will hopefully be able to sort this out.  

Rahul Anil P Member Since: Oct 30, 2018
69 of 2,673

Hello UpWork Team!

I passed the verification of video chat, but in my account is still warning about the limitations on the transaction - Financial transactions for Rah **Edited for Community Guidelines** (23407583) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.

But I did not receive any email regarding the restrictions.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.
Please check my account and solve the problem, thanks!

Regards,

Rahul **Edited for Community Guidelines**

70 of 2,673

Hi Rahul,

A member or our customer support team will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly with this concern. Please feel free to post any follow-up questions on the ticket and the agent will gladly assist you further, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS