I can't send an offer

Highlighted
Filipp M Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
2501 of 2,519

why can't I submit an offer if I have 32 offers available

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2502 of 2,519

Hi Filipp,

The reason why you can`t submit proposals is that our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. To complete this short process please follow the instructions shared on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Albert A Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
2503 of 2,519

##To be honest, I don't know. For the first time, make sure that you have not received a ban for activity or something else.

-##

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Lawal O Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
2504 of 2,519

I need a video verification for my account

2505 of 2,519

Hi Lawal,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with detailed instructions about this. You can access your ticket on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Demetra K Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
2506 of 2,519

I just received an email asking me for a a video call in order to confirm my identity. However, I clicked on the link in the email and I find absolutely no video call.In the meanwhile you have placed a hold on my account while I am working on my first upwork project, which means that I may lose the job. You should have asked for identity verification video calls with real working links BEFORE we are able to get projects from clients. I hope you solve the issue and apologise to my client as soon as possible, as I have already done some work on the project and I need to be serious with the client.Thank you in advance.

Demetra K

2507 of 2,519

Hi Demetra,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team has reached out to you on your ticket with number 25363711 with detailed instructions on how to finish this short process. The link to start the call is also listed on your ticket, if you experience any problems please post them on your ticket directly and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Demetra K Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
2508 of 2,519

the link on the email doesn't redirect me to any video call.

2509 of 2,519

Hi Demetra,

One of our team members will reach out to you on your ticket and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Soham P Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
2510 of 2,519
Previous week I got a mail that I need a video verification call I've done that yesterday, then I got a mail that my profile is verification was successful and then I saw a message on upwork Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support. Why is that ? please help me.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS