cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again Verification

Enis S Member Since: May 21, 2018
71 of 2,680

Hello there,

Yesterday I got a new message on my email also on my upwork account for re-verify my identity, I don't know why this heappened I have a lots o clients from my account and all my clients are happy with my work as I know I didn't anything wrong.

I'm worry because of this and I just wanna know why is this action?

Best,
Enis **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
72 of 2,680

Hi Enis, 

I checked your account and see that the team requested you to complete this step in order to resume your account. It looks like you already chatted with our customer support team regarding your account status. Please post any questions you have on the ticket so that the team member can assist you efficiently. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jon R Member Since: May 23, 2019
73 of 2,680

how can i do the video verification from my phone?

Community Leader
Mateo R. S Member Since: Dec 13, 2018
74 of 2,680

I couldn´t find how either, had to grab a laptop to do it.

75 of 2,680

Hi Jon,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you already have an open ticket regarding completing your video verification step. If you have any questions, please post it on the ticket so that the agent can provide you other options that you can do in order to complete this step. Thanks again!

-Joanne
Untitled
Anant M Member Since: Oct 12, 2018
76 of 2,680

Hello. why my financial account is temporary suspended..?please explain any one...I can not withdraw through PayPal also..

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
77 of 2,680

Anant M wrote:

Hello. why my financial account is temporary suspended..?please explain any one...

Did you complete your video verification?

78 of 2,680

Hi Anant,

I checked your account it looks like you have been requested to complete the video verification process. Please refer to the email sent to you and follow the steps noted so that you can complete this step. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad H Member Since: May 13, 2018
79 of 2,680
Hi, I already have verified my account and have the verified badge on my profile but now upwork is again asking me for identity verification. Why is it?
80 of 2,680

Hi Muhammad, 

Thanks for reaching out. I checked that our team has sent you an email to request that you comply with the video verification process and explained why you need to complete it. If you have further questions, please feel free to follow-up on the ticket and one of the team members will gladly assist you with you it. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS