cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to submit the proposals

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2681 of 2,754

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Vladislav D Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2682 of 2,754

Hello Upwork support, I want to video verify my account Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2683 of 2,754

You can not ask to do this proactively.

When Upwork wants you to do this, they will contact you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2684 of 2,754

Hi Vladislav, 

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete video verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vikram S Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
2685 of 2,754

How long does it take for a verified account to become active again?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2686 of 2,754

Hi Vikram, 

It looks like you were asked to complete a video verification through Ticket# 25932118, and 25870498. Please follow the instructions noted on the ticket, or respond to the thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further, and the limitation to your account can be lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Kirill S Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
2687 of 2,754

Hi Support Team!
Recently I removed to another country (for family reasons) and now work from here.
I found that I could not apply for Upwork jobs, although I did not receive any notifications or warnings.
My video verification was passed successfully last year.
I am a good freelancer and have never violated the rules of Upwork. Please clarify my situation and help me fix it, my contract is closed and now I want to be able to apply for jobs again.
Best Regards.

2688 of 2,754

Hi Kirill,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to complete our short video verification process. To start the process please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link. Our team will also reach out to you on a new ticket since your old one was closed, and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Vladyslav H Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
2689 of 2,754

Hi. Repeated request for verification video call I have received today. 25.09.2019 10.57.55.jpg

But, I had completed 2-step (including video call) ID verification process just ~ 5 September.

Is this mistake or that action will be repeat every X-time?

Thank you for reply.

2690 of 2,754

Hi Vladyslav,

I checked your account and can confirm that this is not the same verification as the one you completed about the ID badge. 
Please click on the green hyperlink and one of our agents will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled