cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't contact support, redirected to job feed w/ error, transactions cancelled, no email

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2661 of 2,673

Hi Ludvig,

Could you please log out > log in again > and try to access your tickets on this Link. If you`re directed back to your job feed again, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Ludvig A Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2662 of 2,673

The exact same thing happens, with the exact same message. Like I said, all requests to "support.upwork.com" gets me redirected to the Job Feed.

Highlighted
2663 of 2,673

Thank you for the follow up Ludvig,

Our team will investigate this further and reach out to you via ticket/email to assist you further.

Untitled
Dyon L Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
2664 of 2,673
Since last Friday upwork support has asked me to make a video call to verify the account. I already made the video call and it was successfully verified and I also won the Identity Verified badge. But I can't apply for jobs. Please help and thanks .
2665 of 2,673

Hi Dyon,

I can see that you have followed up on your open ticket with number 26450420. I`ve escalated your concern to our team and one of our team members will update your ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Ahmed B Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2666 of 2,673
I have same problem, cannot find the chat
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2667 of 2,673

Hi Ahmed,

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding your verification process, where our team already shared tips for completing it. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Akhil J Member Since: May 12, 2019
2668 of 2,673

I just completed video verification and it's approved.

But still I am unable to submit any proposals.

The "Submit Proposal" button is simply not responding. I have sufficent number of Connects, so that is not the issue.

2669 of 2,673

Hi Akhil,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't finished the video verification process. Please follow the instructions on your ticket with number 26336628. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Akhil J Member Since: May 12, 2019
2670 of 2,673

I completed video verification and it's showing verified badge also.

Please check screenshots attached.

Thank you,

Akhil

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS