cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Repeated request for verification video call

Kirill S Member Since: Aug 26, 2019
2681 of 2,718

Hi Support Team!
Recently I removed to another country (for family reasons) and now work from here.
I found that I could not apply for Upwork jobs, although I did not receive any notifications or warnings.
My video verification was passed successfully last year.
I am a good freelancer and have never violated the rules of Upwork. Please clarify my situation and help me fix it, my contract is closed and now I want to be able to apply for jobs again.
Best Regards.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2682 of 2,718

Hi Kirill,

Our team has reached out to you via ticket to complete our short video verification process. To start the process please follow the instructions shared with you on your ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link. Our team will also reach out to you on a new ticket since your old one was closed, and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Vladyslav H Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
2683 of 2,718

Hi. Repeated request for verification video call I have received today. 25.09.2019 10.57.55.jpg

But, I had completed 2-step (including video call) ID verification process just ~ 5 September.

Is this mistake or that action will be repeat every X-time?

Thank you for reply.

2684 of 2,718

Hi Vladyslav,

I checked your account and can confirm that this is not the same verification as the one you completed about the ID badge. 
Please click on the green hyperlink and one of our agents will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Vladyslav H Member Since: Jun 15, 2018
2685 of 2,718

Thank you Goran.

Maxim E Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
2686 of 2,718
I want to go through a video verification
2687 of 2,718

Hi Maxim, 

Unfortunately at the moment, the verification process can't be requested from the freelancer side. Once it's requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Blessel Q Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
2688 of 2,718

Hi,

Good day!

I can't seem to find the option to verify my account.  It does not show anywhere in settings.  

Ace Contributor
Stefan M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
2689 of 2,718

Hi Blessel Q,

Don't worry about that. Upwork will send you a request for verification, you will get a notice on your Upwork freelancer profile. If Upwork accept your registration, go, start sending proposals for jobs and when it's time, upwork will send you a request.

Blessel Q Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
2690 of 2,718
Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply. When can I possibly expect for Upwork to
send me a request?

Thank you