cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start Chat button for verification redirects back to find-work page

Highlighted
Ilya N Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
2751 of 2,861
can i make a video verification but i have very bad english?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2752 of 2,861

Hi Ilya, 

We have a team dedicated to assisting freelancers in completing the video verification process. Have you received a notification from our team requesting you to complete the video verification step?

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ilya N Member Since: Nov 11, 2019
2753 of 2,861
Hello, no, I didn’t go through video verification, how can I go through it?
And I didn’t receive the letter either
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2754 of 2,861

Hi Ilya,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications on your end. Once it's requested our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete it. Thank you.

Untitled
Faizaan G Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
2755 of 2,861

I see a notification to complete verification. When I click it, it asks me to "Start Chat". Once I click it, it redirects me to find-work page. According to the notification, I need to be verified before tomorrow. What do i do?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2756 of 2,861

Hi Faizaan,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vlad S Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
2757 of 2,861
I want to video verify my account but I can't see any bottoms and request on my page. How i can do video verify?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2758 of 2,861

Hi Vlad,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Mehran S Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
2759 of 2,861

Hi,

I have already done my video and Card Verification but now after a month on the top of my job feed there is that ACTION REQUIRED and asking for video verification so its not an issue.

The main issue here I am facing is that when I click further it redirects to support page and there when I click start chat it won't go further from there as I have also cleared my cache and tried again but of no use and as I am using latest version of chrome and already once did the video verification on the same device before and my internet connection is Good also.
Thanks

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2760 of 2,861

Hi Mehran, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS