cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video verification

Faizaan G Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
2751 of 2,813

I see a notification to complete verification. When I click it, it asks me to "Start Chat". Once I click it, it redirects me to find-work page. According to the notification, I need to be verified before tomorrow. What do i do?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2752 of 2,813

Hi Faizaan,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Vlad S Member Since: Nov 28, 2019
2753 of 2,813
I want to video verify my account but I can't see any bottoms and request on my page. How i can do video verify?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2754 of 2,813

Hi Vlad,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mehran S Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
2755 of 2,813

Hi,

I have already done my video and Card Verification but now after a month on the top of my job feed there is that ACTION REQUIRED and asking for video verification so its not an issue.

The main issue here I am facing is that when I click further it redirects to support page and there when I click start chat it won't go further from there as I have also cleared my cache and tried again but of no use and as I am using latest version of chrome and already once did the video verification on the same device before and my internet connection is Good also.
Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2756 of 2,813

Hi Mehran, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mehran S Member Since: Dec 4, 2019
2757 of 2,813
Thanks alot for your concern and Help.
Highlighted
Alexey G Member Since: Dec 5, 2019
2758 of 2,813

Hi! how to request verification on video verification of my account?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2759 of 2,813

Hi Alexey,

At the moment freelancers can't request the verification from their end. Once you`re requested, our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete it. Thank you.

Untitled
Paramjeet K Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
2760 of 2,813

Hi,

My account verification is already done but today I am receiving notification message

that "To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here." but its already done.

I am not able to submit proposal on any job.

Please solve this issue asap.

Let me know why this message is showing again.

I am attaching screenshot so that you can see that my account has been approved.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,

Paramjeet

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS