Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proposal submit option disabled

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3011 of 3,054

Hi Tatyana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jaime L Member Since: Mar 22, 2017
3012 of 3,054

I was selected for the test; however, I have been unable to follow the link successfully. When I click on it, it takes me to the Upwork Help website page. When I type into the "Describe Your Issue" box, it takes me briefly to another page, but returns me back to the Upwork Help page in about one second. I try using the back button on my browser, but that does not help. The email I recieved says that the process works best with Google Chrome, which is what I am using. Nonetheless, I have yet to figure out how to complete the video call. Please help. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3013 of 3,054

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Malvina I Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3014 of 3,054

I have already complete video verification. So why you want to do again. Please check 2020-05-06 I was completed my video verification.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3015 of 3,054

Hi Malvina,

Based on various indicators freelancers may occasionally be asked to verify the information on their profiles again. Please, follow the link to chat with an agent and they’ll assist you with the process further. Thank you for your cooperation. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Malvina I Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
3016 of 3,054

The agent redirects me to the Identity Verification, but there is no chat now. When I click on any link, it takes me to the main page (upwork help). You can help?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3017 of 3,054

Hi Malvina,

Please refer to the instructions on your ticket with number 28983522. Feel free to post your questions on the same ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Altaf H Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
3018 of 3,054

I am asked to verify my identity through a video call but whenever I go for that It keeps lading and redirects to help and support page rather the chat page with agent.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3019 of 3,054

Hi Altaf,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad A Member Since: Jun 15, 2020
3020 of 3,054
I have already verified my account through video call but I am unable to submit proposals.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS