Plz My account unable 

\

**Edited for community guidelines**

Found this type error.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3042 of 3,094

Hi Mittal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Denis S Member Since: Aug 2, 2020
3043 of 3,094

Hello, I want to video verify my account

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3044 of 3,094

Hi Denis,

If you are required to perform a video verification, our team will reach out to you to let you know. I see you recently opened your account, be sure to check our Freelancer Guide to help you get started. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Aaron W Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
3045 of 3,094

I need a live person to fix my issue.  My Identity verification video was completed more than two weeks ago.  My account reflects this fact.  However, today I cannot submit proposals because I am getting a banner message at the top that says the following:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am missing out on good opportunities.  I don't know how else to notify Upwork.

The successful ID Verification is in the attached image.

Respectfully,

Aaron

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3046 of 3,094

Hi Aaron,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Victoria G Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
3047 of 3,094

Hello,

I have a notification on my account that I am required to verifiy my identity through a video verification call. After talking to the bot on the Help page I did not receive an email with further instructions. Clicking the "Action Required" banner on my Upwork homepage just brings me back to the Help page. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3048 of 3,094

Hi Victoria,

Could you please try following the steps listed on your ticket with number 25869274? You can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Marija I Member Since: Aug 10, 2020
3049 of 3,094

Hi UpWork community!

I need help, my submit proposal button is greyed out. Why is that happening? I completed jobs before and was able to submit proposals with no problems. I had a brake from UpWork for a few months, is that maybe the cause? I hope to find a solution to this.

Thank you,
Marija

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3050 of 3,094

Hi Marija,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS