cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2511 of 2,678

Hi Jose,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you and address your concern directly via the support ticket that will be created. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Diart S Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
2512 of 2,678

Hello , can you help me to i cant find the link can you send me a ticket to 

so i can make the video verification

2513 of 2,678

Hi Diart,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you already chatted with our team via this support ticket. You will be notified within 48 hours about your account status. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Syed Muhammad Naja U Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
2514 of 2,678
Hi, I also have same issue, please send me link for video verification..? Link on my profile redirect me to find jobs page.
2515 of 2,678

Hi Syed Muhammad Naja,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case. You can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jose C Member Since: Dec 29, 2015
2516 of 2,678

Thank you, Bojan! I was contacted very quickly and am now verified!

Royce K Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
2517 of 2,678

I have had this issue repeatedly.  I reached out to customer service and they reply again and again with basic instructions for how to make sure my browser can play Flash, isn't blocking pop-ups, etc.  I follow their instructions and the link still doesn't work (I get sent to the Help Center like Jose C above).  I've tried accessing it on different browsers and on different computers.  No luck.

Meanwhile it's been two weeks and I still can't send proposals.  This is beyond frustrating.  I get an email, I then follow instructions which don't solve the problem, and then I send a reply to CS.  It takes a day or more for a response.  Why is there no way to call or live chat?  It's like they deliberately don't want to help.  I look forward to Upwork's new customer service initiative: carrier pigeon.

2518 of 2,678

Hi Royce,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adriana S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
2519 of 2,678

Hi Bojan,

I have the same problems as the users above:

"I have had this issue repeatedly.  I reached out to customer service and they reply again and again with basic instructions for how to make sure my browser can play Flash, isn't blocking pop-ups, etc.  I follow their instructions and the link still doesn't work.  I've tried accessing it on different browsers and on different computers.  No luck."

That happened to me also. The customer support just send me the basic instructions, that wont work!

I cannot send any proposals! Please help!

Royce K Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
2520 of 2,678
That was my exact experience, too. Emailing back and forth but only getting back computer/browser instructions. Fortunately, after I posted on the Upwork Community someone from the company reached out to me directly and we were able to set up a video call using other means.

Dealing with basic customer service emails was frustrating until I got the attention of someone who could actually help, but then it was a quick and smooth solution. So I'd say to you: keep trying and maybe be a little more assertive (but polite, of course) in trying to get the issue elevated to a level where someone can actually help.

Good luck.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS