cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Md M Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
2511 of 2,578

I have successfully completed video verification and then I was asked for identity verification. I was ready to submit identity details. But my account got suspended. Don't know issue. Even I have not received any email regarding the issue. Can anyone help me out please?
I have already submitted my identity card and that has been successfully verified. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2512 of 2,578

Hi Md,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Md M Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
2513 of 2,578

Thank you very much. I have already opeded a ticket. 

Carolina M Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
2514 of 2,578

I have like 3 weeks trying to do the video verification and nobody can helps me they always send me the same link
go here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile
go here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us?action=verify-profile

unblock 3rd party cookies on your browse, and nothing work, it doesnt work on my desktop, on laptop and cellphone, I dont know why  and I need the money really, I dont want to annoy, but is there other option, can you make me the interview by hangout, give me a link, and time. or by skype, really, I dont know how to say it, BUT THAT LINK DOESNT WORK, it doesnt appears nothing, any chat, any upwork assistence, nothing please, please give me other option and I will be happy, I really need the money and make more proporsals..
thhe assistence always send  the same message like copy&paste and  they dont give me a solution, they dont care about this  it's almost a month and I can't have that video call verification.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2515 of 2,578

Hi Carolina,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I shared your report with our team and someone will contact and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Filipp M Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
2516 of 2,578

why can't I submit an offer if I have 32 offers available

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2517 of 2,578

Hi Filipp,

The reason why you can`t submit proposals is that our team has reached out to you to finish our short video verification process. To complete this short process please follow the instructions shared on your ticket. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Albert A Member Since: Jul 4, 2018
2518 of 2,578

##To be honest, I don't know. For the first time, make sure that you have not received a ban for activity or something else.

-##

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Lawal O Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
2519 of 2,578

I need a video verification for my account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2520 of 2,578

Hi Lawal,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with detailed instructions about this. You can access your ticket on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS