cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Qaisar I Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2611 of 2,676

I want to verify my profile. How do i do that?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2612 of 2,676

Hi Ashley and Qaisar,

Our team will send you a notification requesting that you complete the video verification process. The notification will include the information about this step and on how you can complete it. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
surjeet r Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
2613 of 2,676

Is video verification will be done every year ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2614 of 2,676

Hi Surjeet, 

The video verification is not a requirement that needs to be completed every year. 

-Avery
Untitled
surjeet r Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
2615 of 2,676

ok.I am getting video verification again as i alredy did video verification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2616 of 2,676

Hi Surjeet, 

If the team finds the need to verify an account through certain means, in this case, through video verification, the team will reach out to the user through an email with information on how they can complete the verification. 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding the same question about your verification. I will follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
Amrina B Member Since: Jul 25, 2019
2617 of 2,676

Hi, 
I have completed my video verification and on my profile it shows "right" mark beside my profile picture. but why upwork still says my financial account has been suspended? can you please resolve it. I am very much worried!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2618 of 2,676

Hi Amrina,

It looks like you were asked to verify your identity by completing video verification. At times we require our users to verify their identity in order to access or continue to access the Upwork marketplace. We do this because it is a critical part of maintaining a trusted online global workplace and keeping Upwork safe and fraud-free. 

In order to lift the hold placed on your account, you will need to complete your ID verification following guidelines shared by our team in this ticket. Once you're ready to proceed with the verification process confirm that with our team and our agent will follow up to guide you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shobha Rani K Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
2619 of 2,676

Hi,

When I login to my account, I see the following message but it doesnt let me click. I'v tried all the trouble shooting steps mentioned in help articles but nothing helped. 

I cant even create a support ticket. I need help.

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2620 of 2,676

Hi Shobha,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS