Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Egor E Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
2621 of 2,673

ОК

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2622 of 2,673

Hi Michael,

To keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you regarding this request. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Artem A Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
2623 of 2,673

Hello there.

My name is Artem. I am contacting you because I have received an invitation to video-verification BUT I can't take it because the link doesn't appear. Please let me know what way I should go through the video verification process?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2624 of 2,673

Hi Artem,

To start the verification process you can click on the link shared on your ticket with number 26252882. If you`re experiencing any problems with the process feel free to follow up directly on the same ticket. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Svitlana C Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
2625 of 2,673

Hi, I'm trying to go through a profile verification and follow the link to a video call. But this link directs me to the help page without a video call and there is no button to make it. Could you help me with this?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2626 of 2,673

Hi Svitlana,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to start the process. 
If you`re still having problems with the verification process feel free to follow up on your ticket with number 26264850. Our team will assist you further as soon as possible, thank you.

Untitled
Svitlana C Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
2627 of 2,673

I deleted cookies and tried to follow the link in another browser. I also did this on different devices, the result is always the same. This link leads me to the Help Center page and there is no video call.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2628 of 2,673

Hi Svitlana,

I'm sorry to hear that issue persists. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with completing your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bruno S Member Since: Aug 20, 2019
2629 of 2,673

Hi, i enter to my profile --- settings --- but i cannot request a video call to verify my identity. any idea? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2630 of 2,673

Hi Bruno, 

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to successfully complete your verification process. Feel free to follow up here if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS