Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2741 of 2,869

Hi Dmitriy,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once it's requested our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions on how to complete it. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Artem O Member Since: Nov 2, 2019
2742 of 2,869
after the first work on the site, you will be sent a link

--
Том Хант
Highlighted
Alp B Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
2743 of 2,869

Hi,

I'm Alp from LA. I have a problem with my account
I had the video verification with one of the Upwork customer agents and said they would email me about the result after 24 hours. After 24 hours, I still didn't get a reply and tried to contact support. They said my account is still under review and I have to wait.

I can understand this situation, but I need to work on new project with one of my previous clients. Can he hire me in this case? Or do we have to wait until the review process is over?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2744 of 2,869

Hi Alp,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2745 of 2,869

Hi Bojan

Any updates?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2746 of 2,869

Hi Alp,

Your concern was escalated to the correct team. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and they will update your ticket once they finish. 

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
2747 of 2,869

Hi Bojan

The Upwork team is still not responding after emailing me to review my account. Three weeks have passed and I still can't submit a proposal.
Can you help me restore my account.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2748 of 2,869

Hi Alp,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Eulelio P Member Since: Nov 23, 2019
2749 of 2,869

Hello! I will make the video verification, but my english not much good yet (my english for read and write is very good! But for understand and talk in voice mensage, not good).
In start, i want get just jobs in my region and with my own language.
Then my doubh is: Can i make video verification with chat? I mean, i will appear in video, but if possible, the support ask me the question in chat and i will answer in chat. I can provide Any another prove i can made in video chat, if needed.

Thank you so much!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2750 of 2,869

Eulelio:

I have good news for you:

The video verification step is not at all an English language test.

Your English language skills are far better than MANY freelancers to have completed the video verification step. You won't have any problems.

Upwork mainly just wants to look at your face.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS