Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2811 of 2,870

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be all set now. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ermek A Member Since: Feb 5, 2020
2812 of 2,870

Hello UpWork team,

I have completed information on my account. Please, I want to video verify my account. 

Thank You in advance.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2813 of 2,870

Hi Ermek,

I checked your account and can confirm that you don't have any pending verifications. Once it's requested from you, our team will reach out to you directly with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alexander N Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
2814 of 2,870

Hello, I want to video verify my account

Highlighted
2815 of 2,870

Hi Alexander,

At the moment you don't have any pending verification. Once you become eligible/requested to verify your profile our team will reach out to you with detailed instructions. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daisy G Member Since: Jan 2, 2020
2816 of 2,870

Hi,

I'm trying to finish my verification, but every time I try to upload a bank statement I get a notification that there is a technical issue. I tried it several times yesterday and today. Is there another way to send this document to finish the verification?

Best wishes,

Daisy

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2817 of 2,870

Hi Daisy, 

Have you tried clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
2818 of 2,870

Hi Avery, Thank you for your reply. I just cleared my cookies and tried Chrome and Safari. Both are not working. This is the notification: 'We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now.'

Highlighted
2819 of 2,870

Hi Daisy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
2820 of 2,870

Hi Goran, Thank you for your help. I didn't receive a message yet. Did someone reach out to me already?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS