Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ilham B Member Since: Jul 26, 2016
3031 of 3,094
They dont respond in time and fast as they treat me as like a small client. But in fact, I've been very loyal.  Besides, I want to know who else is getting to be asked for verification TWICE ?!

It is very disappointing how it is treated like this because :
1. It is ilegal thing to upload IDs on internet
2. This is not the first time I feels being missed treated. Last time, I was falsely accused of doing something I did not do thus you suspended my account. It feels like you dont treat me as a paying client as you can do anything you wish and pushing me around as long as Im in your platform. 
3. It is time wasting and bothering me as my accounts keeps geting suspended for nonsense of reason. Just image you were working on an $0/hour (in fact -$50/hr since your paying here) on an hourly basis for upwork but then all the sudden your accounts keeps getting suspended again and again. Highly DISTURBING !
4. Last but not least, You already did the verification process before !, then you have to go through it again.

The only reason I stick around in this platform is that, it's too bad for us (clients), can't find another hourly basis platform with so many amounts of credible freelancers. So, If anyone here knows any other hourly platform like upwork that has as many credible freelancers, please let me knows. Maybe, I should start hiring there instead.

Thank You !

Goran V wrote:

Hi Ilham,

I understand your frustration with this but unfortunately, I can't share more details about our verification processes. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Highlighted
Zain H Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
3032 of 3,094

I have upgraded my membership plan as well as complete my identity process in April. I have 70 connects in my profile, but I am unable to apply for new jobs as " Submit a proposal" link is not working. 

Let me know solution

Thanks

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3033 of 3,094

Hi Zain,

I checked your account and I can see that you have a pending verification. Please refer to the instructions shared on your ticket with number 28899985. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zain H Member Since: Jun 8, 2020
3034 of 3,094

I have completed verificaion process on 18 April. snapshot attached

moreover, I used the link, you have sent for verifiction, it is going to this page, here is not any option of verification, kindly guide me about the procedure 

Capture.PNG

Highlighted
Ahmad A Member Since: Jul 21, 2020
3035 of 3,094

i am unable to bid on any project i have connects and i also complete my id verification . Kindly Help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3036 of 3,094

Hi Ahmad,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding this verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Milos K Member Since: Jul 22, 2020
3037 of 3,094

Hello, kindly support team!
I have action required badge now.
I am upwork fan and  I will verify identity in a few days.
But I have urgent communication with clients in just now.
Please help me!
Many thanks!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3038 of 3,094

Hi Milos,

Please refer to the information and instructions our team shared with you on your ticket with number 29238016. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel RJ S Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
3039 of 3,094

Hello. I hope someone can help me.

For some reason, I am seeing a messege like this on my homepage: "To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here." 

I clicked the link however, I am unable to continue the verification process. I think there is something wrong with the website or what. I just need to fully verify my profile so that I can submit proposals.

I hope someone can help. Thanks!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3040 of 3,094

Hi Daniel,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS