Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3061 of 3,094

Hi Nikita,

At the moment you don't have any pending verifications. Once you`re requested to verify your profile our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions. You will also be able to follow up with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nikita S Member Since: Aug 19, 2020
3062 of 3,094

Okay 

Thanks a lot and have a nice day Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Huzaifa A Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
3063 of 3,094

I got email to verify my identity through video call within the next WEEK. The link for verification i got just opens the help center and does not initiate any video call. I have arranged all the requirements for video call like the required app goggle meets. But still it does not initiate any video call, i also checked my identity verification option in my profile and it says VERIFIED as it was done already 2 months ago. Now how can i get video verification this time, when the identity option is already saying i am verified and there is no specific link sent to me for video verification. Kindly help me, 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3064 of 3,094

Hi Huzaifa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad A Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
3065 of 3,094

Hi,

I already submit my passport copy as Govt. ID and get verified but I can not able to make video verification. When I start chatting nothing happening there. How can I come out from here and get the video call and get a verified badge on my profile? 

Regards

Mohammad Ashaduzzaman

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3066 of 3,094

Hi Mohammad,

I have checked with the team and it looks like you've successfully completed your verification process, there's no need for you to complete any additional step at this time. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Muhammad W Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
3067 of 3,094

Hello All,

I have sccessfully Completed my first job today. I wan to know When my Identity would be verified by ID card and Video Varifiction So, I can get the Verified badge.

Thanks

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3068 of 3,094

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
UMANG M Member Since: Sep 9, 2020
3069 of 3,094
Hi,

I'm sorry for bumping an old thread, but I want to know if you can put me in touch with a supervisor. I have verified my name as on the passport via video chat and my profile has been approved. But I don't want to be bothered again with the same verification process and would like to concentrate on building business now that I am approved.
Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3070 of 3,094

Hi UMANG,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause. However, you can't request to stop with verification in the future. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS