and the user is approved? I have shared my most intimate personal
particulars over webcam today. There is nothing more I can do to prove
that the individual is me. What point would a future verification serve,
in my case?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3072 of 3,094

Hi UMANG,

It looks like you successfully complete the verification process and the hold was lifted from your account. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kevin P Member Since: Sep 11, 2020
3073 of 3,094

i am ready fore the video verification

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3074 of 3,094

Hi Kevin,

Please refer to this support ticket that our team sent you a while ago in which you'll find more information about the video verification along with the secure link to start the verification process. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ghazanfar A Member Since: Aug 21, 2020
3075 of 3,094

Hello All,

I am having an issue from the last five days on Profile. Someone had spammed on me and changed my profile picture, I submitted the ticket and Completed the Ownership verification with the Upwork Security team and provided them all the information and documentation they were requiring and took all the precautionary measures as well to protect my account and they cleared and reactivated my account then I asked to please change the Image back to my original because I am not able to change from my side they escalated me to another team and I have tried all the ways suggested by the team and wrote them back and I am still waiting on the reply from the teams from several hours. I am not able to submit proposals and my verification call is still pending I am not taking the verification call until my image is changed to my original picture So, the agent would not troll me back to the security team, and then I have to go through all. 
Please help me with this to get rid of this situation because I am missing a lot of opportunities in this hassle. Please reply to me back with a solution I am here to provide if anything else is still needed from my side but I want to get it fixed So, I can continue on working on this Platform.

Thank you so much and I really appreciate your understanding and help

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3076 of 3,094

Hi Ghazanfar,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with this.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Jack A Member Since: Aug 27, 2020
3077 of 3,094

hello, dear

I am ready for having a video call verification.

I need this for the client that I will be succeeded in my bid

please help me.

thank you so much.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3078 of 3,094

Hi Jack,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Nicholas A Member Since: Sep 26, 2020
3079 of 3,094

Hi !
I request to verify my account yesterday and did the verification call with a nice lady which everythings goes well. However, the only problem is that I still haven't received any email from Upwork saying that the verification is in the process. I am not sure if it was because of the platform timed out (I waited for around 20 mins to get myself a call), and now the platform is still asking me to get verify. Should I do the verification again or should I wait a bit longer? Thank you!

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ashfaqur R Member Since: Sep 18, 2018
3080 of 3,094
Hello Nicholas,

You can check your video verification is completed or not under settings and check Identity Verification. From their you can see whether it is still in review or completed. You would receive a mail when you get the badge.

Kindly check, then I think you need to wait for the process to be completed.

If Upwork wants to verify again. You need to do the video verification again.

Kindly let me know if it helped.

Thanks in advance.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS