Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3091 of 3,128

Anwarul A wrote:

Then how can I be verified at this situation?

You couldn't verify that you are the person in your profile picture anyway (as you're not...) so there is little point.

In general you could just use a device with a microphone and camera, they can be borrowed from friends or family, or a webcam for your computer bought cheaply, 

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3092 of 3,128

Hi Anwarul,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Abdullah K Member Since: Nov 15, 2019
3093 of 3,128

What if I change my profile picture - Should I have to give a visual interview after changing my profile?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3094 of 3,128

Hi Abdullah,

Feel free to update your profile picture. In case that our team needs more information, they will reach out to you directly.

Please note that your profile picture should accurately reflect who you are, and it should look like you. It should be a close up image with a focus on your head and shoulders, and clearly show your full face. You can check out this help article for more information on profile pictures.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
rolysent p Member Since: Jan 28, 2009
3095 of 3,128

My account has this notification: Financial Transactions Have Been Limited

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3096 of 3,128

Hi Rolysent,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ambiika S Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3097 of 3,128

Mam I dont know how to ask question on community so I am asking the question here.

Please help me with this problem.

I have verified my identity but still it's showing me "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent" message and I am not able to send proposal.

But I have already verified my Identity

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3098 of 3,128

Hi Ambiika,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information and is waiting on your response. Please refer to the instructions shared with you on your ticket with number 30049732, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ambiika S Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3099 of 3,128

Sir you can check my account is already verified , I have already verified my account.  Still It's showing me the  message "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent"  .  I have already verified my identity with document and with video cam.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3100 of 3,128

Ambiika S wrote:

I have already verified my identity with document and with video cam.

That was in July.

Now you are asked to do so again.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS