cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Highlighted
Ambiika S Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3101 of 3,130

Sir you can check my account is already verified , I have already verified my account.  Still It's showing me the  message "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent"  .  I have already verified my identity with document and with video cam.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3102 of 3,130

Ambiika S wrote:

I have already verified my identity with document and with video cam.

That was in July.

Now you are asked to do so again.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3103 of 3,130

Hi Ambiika,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

Please, refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Vasani H Member Since: Oct 26, 2020
3104 of 3,130

Hello upwork team,

Please help me with my issue.

When i am going to apply to job. it say "Verification link is incorrect"

Thanks 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3105 of 3,130

Hi Vasani,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Crlo G Member Since: Nov 10, 2020
3106 of 3,130

Hey everyone, 

I click on verification for the video chat but then I get to the general page where i find the screen attached. I try and access the video chat feature but am returned promptly to the orignal screen. Seems to be a problem with the page? Using safari on mac btw. Or is this an issue with the link?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3107 of 3,130

Hi Crlo,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please try to use a different browser (Mozilla Firefox) or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Filip S Member Since: Nov 15, 2020
3108 of 3,130

Hello there i am having a hard time with video verify on my account , can i please get some assistance or maby a direct link so we can start a video call ?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3109 of 3,130

Hi Filip,

I checked and could see that you already completed your verification process. Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Son T Member Since: Nov 17, 2020
3110 of 3,130

Thank you so much!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS