Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

c04d68c5
Salman K Member Since: Jan 16, 2021
3181 of 3,212

Hi,

I am New freelancer on Upwork and completed a job of 70$ successfully but unfortunately, I changed my account picture and set the picture of my little brother. I did not know the Upwork account pic policy.

Now I did not submit any proposal and my account is a temporary hold up and an alert appears that Re-verification required by video call now someone suggests to me what should I do?

Thanks,

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3182 of 3,212

Hi Salam,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
77f446a2
Femi O Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
3183 of 3,212

I am trying to change my profile photo and it says I need to do a video call with an agent but when I click the link it takes me to this confusing help page instead of initiating a video call. What should I do?

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
3184 of 3,212

Hi Femi,

Sorry about any trouble you faced with the verification process. I've shared your concern with the team, and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
sandraaleksic
Aleksandra A Member Since: Mar 23, 2020
3185 of 3,212

I wanted to change my profile photo with to recent one and got this message https://prnt.sc/x4yg8s But I already verified my profile. When I click on the link to "Initiate call with an agent" it doesn't take me anywhere, it goes to Support page. I'm not sure what to do now?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3186 of 3,212

Hi Aleksandra,

I checked and it looks like you were able to chat with one of your agents! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
bundijefferson7
Jefferson B Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
3187 of 3,212

Hi Guys,

I have been on upwork for two years now.I verified my account the first time.I am now supoposed to verify my account again to remove the restrictions that have been placed on it. When I click the link on 

'To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call' 

There is no link that connects me to an agent.

Thanks.

bundijefferson7
Jefferson B Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
3188 of 3,212

Hi Guys,

Hiw do I verify my account again.There is no link for video verification.

Thanks.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
3189 of 3,212

Hi Jefferson,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further with your verification.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
javeriayousufs
Javeria Y Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
3190 of 3,212

Hello,

My account was previously verified and I have worked with a few clients. All of them were satisfied with my services as I have 5-star reviews.

So, now my problem is that I was trying to change my profile photo. But I accidently choose a wrong one as the person in that photo was wearing the same type of hijab. It's my mistake, I was in hurry but should've paid more attention.

Now the problem is I tried to upload the correct photo, but I can't before video verification. I'm willing to explain the matter on video verification. But I just want to be sure that my account wouldn't be suspended.

Regards.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS