Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

smolyaninov_a
Alexey S Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
3211 of 3,234

Hi 

So today I've got the following notification: "Financial transactions have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

There was a message on my e-mail, saying that I have to go through Identity verification process, but I've already done that. There's a verified badge on my page. What's wrong? Do I have to go through verification procedure once again?

Thanks
Alexey S

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3212 of 3,234

Hi Alexey,

While we do try and limit the number of times we ask freelancers to verify, we sometimes require verification more than once. This is part of our ongoing effort to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients. Apologies for the inconvenience it may cause.

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about using a device with a connected camera and microphone for the verification process. Use the link provided in the ticket and our agent will guide you through the process!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
rk99884123
Rajesh K Member Since: Feb 27, 2021
3213 of 3,234

I have vrified My profile But Still Its not approved. I am not able to get jobs and submit proposals.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3214 of 3,234

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and all restrictions should now be removed from your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
bely-rosebd
monowar h Member Since: Jul 14, 2018
3215 of 3,234
I have vrified My profile But Still Its not approved. I am not able to get
jobs and submit proposals
egaruth
3216 of 3,234

Hi Monowar,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with verification procvess. You can access your tickets on this page

Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Nikola

Untitled
3f0a717a
Muhammad A Member Since: Jan 22, 2021
3217 of 3,234

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that we'll be performing system upgrades on Saturday, February 27th from approximately 16:00 to 24:00 UTC (8:00 am to 4:00 pm PST). For real-time updates during the downtime, you can visit our status page here.

Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing with Desktop App so that we can assist you accordingly? 

Thank you,

M ASJAD

egaruth
3218 of 3,234

Hi Kate,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you and shared more information about your verification process. You can access your tickets on this pagePlease consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
shinbee
Anh V Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
3219 of 3,234

Hi,

I got a notification about need verify ID again. But when i click on Start Chat then i can't access support.upwork.com. Anyone can help?

Regards,

Anh Vu.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3220 of 3,234

Hi Ahn,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

-Joanne
Untitled