Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3261 of 3,277

Hi Saher,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
6feeadd9
Luis B Member Since: May 19, 2021
3262 of 3,277
Hi,

I updated my photo of profile. And I was requested to have a verification video call. However when I clicked on get started it says there’s a mistake in the webpage and I can get verify. How should I proceed ?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3263 of 3,277

Hi Luis,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
6feeadd9
Luis B Member Since: May 19, 2021
3264 of 3,277
Hi,

I erased the cache and cookies and still continue the problem.
Also I used the firefox browser and still no working.
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3265 of 3,277

Hi Luis,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to complete the verification process. I checked and it looks like you already submitted a support ticket to our team. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
meowyn
Halis M. Y Member Since: May 10, 2018
3266 of 3,277
Hello,

I'm trying to get my identity proven, but whenever I try to take a selfie it doesn't capture it. I hold still, smile, and make sure my full face is in the oval. I tried so many angles but no chance. Any advice on how to make this work? I'm using android chrome.
meowyn
Halis M. Y Member Since: May 10, 2018
3267 of 3,277
So, I tried again, this time it worked. However, it captured the picture after I gave up and didn't show my face. I don't know if my face is in the frame.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3268 of 3,277

Hi Halis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and they confirmed that they received your selfie was successful.

Please allow 24-48 hours for our team to review your case. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
itsmariam
Mariam F Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
3269 of 3,277

Hello, 

I have a pop-up that says "Financial transaction for --- have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support". 

What should I do? 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3270 of 3,277

Hi Mariam,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS