Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

meowyn
Halis M. Y Member Since: May 10, 2018
3271 of 3,291
Hello,

I'm trying to get my identity proven, but whenever I try to take a selfie it doesn't capture it. I hold still, smile, and make sure my full face is in the oval. I tried so many angles but no chance. Any advice on how to make this work? I'm using android chrome.
meowyn
Halis M. Y Member Since: May 10, 2018
3272 of 3,291
So, I tried again, this time it worked. However, it captured the picture after I gave up and didn't show my face. I don't know if my face is in the frame.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3273 of 3,291

Hi Halis,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and they confirmed that they received your selfie was successful.

Please allow 24-48 hours for our team to review your case. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola

Untitled
itsmariam
Mariam F Member Since: Jun 13, 2021
3274 of 3,291

Hello, 

I have a pop-up that says "Financial transaction for --- have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support". 

What should I do? 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
3275 of 3,291

Hi Mariam,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
dayne7824
Vladislav P Member Since: Jun 14, 2021
3276 of 3,291

Hello, i want video verify my account 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3277 of 3,291

Hi Vladislav,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
nato-lagidze
Nato L Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3278 of 3,291

Hello Upworkers,

UpWork asks me to complete the video verification but I've already verified my identity in April when I created the account. I've been active since then and haven't changed anything. But recently I received a Top Rated badge. Can it be a reason? 

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3279 of 3,291

Upwork may ask freelancers to do video verification multiple times. May simply be random. Don't worry about it. Don't need to find a reason.

nato-lagidze
Nato L Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
3280 of 3,291

Thank you, Preston!