cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
91 of 2,578

Hi Subash,

I checked your account and it doesn't look like currently you are required to complete video verification. The team will notify you when it's necessary. 

You may want to add a profile picture to your profile as soon as possible though.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Laurence B Member Since: Mar 14, 2018
92 of 2,578

And what about people who has no webcam?

This an abusive way, as people are not informed of the possibility of a video verification, when they begin to use Upwork. This is a site for internet jobs, we don't have to show our face and home.  

I have replied today that I had no webcam and that I can reply  without any problem by email.  

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
93 of 2,578

Hi Laurence,

I see you've already updated your ticket with this information. The team will get back to you directly via that ticket and provide an alternative way to verify information on your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
94 of 2,578

Hi Valerie K,

Thanks, it's OK now, by submittings documents on Upwork.

Rasha E Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
95 of 2,578
I tried to reply to the video verification email, that I wont be able to do this video chat and I wish they have another simpler method to collect the info you need. I am not comfortable with this video thing or having access on my computer
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
96 of 2,578

Hi Rasha,

Just to confirm that our team has received your respond and will assist you further on your open ticket. If you have any other questions feel free to post them there. Thank you!

Untitled
Stephane B Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
97 of 2,578

Hello. I tried to launch the chat link, but I'm using mac os 10.8.5 and Chrome 49.
I can't access the next step.
Little help ??

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
98 of 2,578

Hi Stephane,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble completing the verification process. I see that a member of our team is already assisting you on your ticket for this concern. Please continue to correspond with the agent assisting you and feel free to raise your questions on the ticket so that you will be assisted directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
99 of 2,578

Hi René,

I haven't found the way to reply to this topic except by replying to someone in particular, and it fell on you Smiley Happy  So my message what intended to everybody but don't know how to do that... Sorry.

Christine F Member Since: Jan 5, 2017
100 of 2,578

I agree, it's a job search site, you're not applying to the C.I A. **Edited for community guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS