cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
91 of 2,353

Hi Harkishan,

Please, refer to the notification that was sent to you yesterday for more information about how to verify your account.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Robyn L Member Since: Apr 30, 2016
92 of 2,353

i there Valeria

I'm wondering if this veritfication requires the Upworker to be on Skype. I am not on it or any other visual communication program.

I don't have a phone near my computer.

Your explanation will be apprecizted.

Robyn Listone

93 of 2,353

Hi Robyn,

You won't need Skype to verify your account. The link you received in the notification will lead you to a chat where you'll be able to talk to an agent and answer a few questions. You will need a web camera though.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Robyn L Member Since: Apr 30, 2016
94 of 2,353

Hi again Valeria

Now I think I need a web camera for this caht - as advised by someone replying to my query.

I don't have a web camera attached to my comptuer.. Where do I go from here? I can scan a copy of my Birth Certificate and Drivers' Licence. Will that do?

Apparently I can't update my profile while all this is happening. I had planned to do this during the early part of January while I'm taking a short break.

I've conveyed this information to Help/Support.

Thanks - Robyn

95 of 2,353

Robyn

I see you have already updated your ticket with this information. The team will reply and provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Swarna K Member Since: Apr 13, 2018
96 of 2,353

can i do Upwork video verification by android mobile which have camera?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
97 of 2,353

Hi Swarna,

We do have several options on how to finish this short process. Please post your questions on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can find your ticket on this Link. Thank you!

Untitled
Robert P Member Since: Feb 7, 2017
98 of 2,353

I don't have a webcam and can't figure out how to get any live support. Every link I click sends me back to this thread.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
99 of 2,353

Hi Robert,

I see you initiated a couple of chat sessions with our team recently and successfully used the link our agent provided. Please follow up on the ticket our agent posted on if you have any questions.

Sarah Isabel Ma F Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
100 of 2,353

Hi Vladimir, 

Thank you, 

Sarah