cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Domingo G Member Since: Jul 24, 2018
2341 of 2,578

I don't feel confortable because my conversational english level isn't enought for to do a video call.

Is possible to do the video chat but using the chat windows for write questions ?

Another point.. what happens if my webcam is not working ?

Thank you

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2342 of 2,578

Hello Domingo,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team representatives already reached out to you regarding your profile verification.  The team will update you through the ticket thread, and if you have further questions, you may post it as a reply on the same thread.

Thank you.

Untitled
Maria M Member Since: Jul 26, 2018
2343 of 2,578

I do not really speak English .. please speak more slowly.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2344 of 2,578

Hi Maria,

When you follow the verification link, you will first be able to chat with an agent by typing. You can express any concerns you have in that chat and the agent will further assist you with the process. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Fation S Member Since: Jul 28, 2018
2345 of 2,578
Hello!
Thank you for reaching me.
Please verify my account.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2346 of 2,578

Hi Fation,

It looks like you already chatted with our team. You will be notified within 24-48 hours about your account status. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Vendi B Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
2347 of 2,578

Little bit confused about the timing of the request for verification profile..I've done the video call, answer the questions and don't mind about it... it is good for security  and that's ok

but the timing to put my account on a hold is sooooo bad for two reasons

1. I  got my first (the very first) contract and delivered the first milestone  and due date for the final milestone is in two days...do not know how to deliver if the problem would not have been  resolved in next few days

2. I was in the middle of an active conversation with another prospecting client...send him some drafts and was very close to signing the contract and what happens now .. what would be his opinion about me learning that I am suspended from Upwork.... temporarily or not he would move on into another freelancer, that's for sure

I am really confused

hope it would be all solved in next 24 hours

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2348 of 2,578

Hi Vendi,

We're sorry to hear your account was put on hold. We appreciate you completing the verification process, and you can expect to have your account resumed or to receive notification within 24 hours after the completing the video call! Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nurunnahrar K Member Since: Oct 21, 2016
2349 of 2,578

Hi, I got a video verification message from upwork. I am ready for that, I have the national ID card, Bank Statement Paper for that.

I want to ask about a thing is that I was contacted the support few month ago.
I am using my Short name on upwork. With this video verification, I also want to change the name to full name by verifying my identity. Can I do this both with this video verification?
Or which will be the first to do?
Video verification or Identity verification.

**Edited for community guidelines**

This chat was few month ago.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2350 of 2,578

Hi Naher,

Thank you for reaching out to us, please post your question on your existing ticket related to video verification process and our team will assist you further with your concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS