cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2431 of 2,498

Hi Nozomi, 

I checked your account and can see that you were able to file a ticket for your issue. I have followed up with the team handling your ticket and they will get back to you soon to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Nozomi M Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
2432 of 2,498

Thank you!

Tristan D Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2433 of 2,498

My account is on-hold because I need to verify my identity by video. The chat bot says I need to click the link in an email. I did not receive that email it refers to. Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2434 of 2,498

Hi Tristan, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through this support ticket. You may access the same ticket by going to your email inbox and looking for the email with the subject "Action Required: Please Verify Your Identity." Please follow the steps on the email to complete your verification.

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tristan D Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
2435 of 2,498
Okay awesome! I just didn't see it last night when it was requiring me to.
I see it now. Thanks again!
Jessica J Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2436 of 2,498

I've recevied the following message on my Upwork account:

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

I'm having trouble getting access to my webcam, is there any other way I can verify my profile/identity?

Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2437 of 2,498

Hi Jessica,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Peter J Member Since: Nov 28, 2015
2438 of 2,498

I was offered to verify my profile using a two step process.

Step 1: Send in a copy of my ID/Passport. That was checked as OK.
Step 2: Wait for an e-mail with the subject: "Action Required: Please Verify Your Identity."

I never received an e-mail and the information says my account will be on hold.

"Until the call is completed, a temporary hold will be placed on your account. During this time, you will not be able to submit new proposals or change your profile photo. However, we will resume your account upon successful verification."

Can you please resolve this issue so that the e-mail is sent for step 2?

Peter J Member Since: Nov 28, 2015
2439 of 2,498

Issue was resolved.

Maria Fabiana G Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
2440 of 2,498

I still have this problem, i do everything that says here!

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010687433-Troubleshoot-Video-Verification

Then i click the link to do the verification call and it doesn´t work!

and the link doesn´t work! The link send me again to this page !!!

How can this still be happening?! Even my earnings are frozen because i can´t send it to my bank account that it´s under my name

**Edited for community guidelines**

! How could i being another person if i transfer my earnings to my own bank account that it's under my name?!

I really need help, i can´t believe that it´s been like a month and i have not receive a true help. You guys only send me the same link over and over again and don´t see that i do everything and i still can't do the verification call!

AT LEAST YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO CALL ME!

How is that i can video call with my clients and talk about the projects?

Somebody of the upwork Team should be able to call me and make the verification call, it is not my fault that the link doesn´t work EVEN IF I AM DOING EVERYTHING CORRECTLY!

PLEASE HELP!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS