2491 of 2,605
Hi Bojan,

Thank you. 😊

Regards,
Sarsia
Na C Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
2492 of 2,605

Oh, I had the same problem for this.

I completed the video call verification with an agent in early time on today.
But still can see "Action required" on the website.

How long will it take to verify my profile?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2493 of 2,605

Hi Na,

Our team is finishing up with the review, once completed our team will update your account and reach out to you via ticket if it's needed. Thank you.

Untitled
Na C Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
2494 of 2,605

Wow, The response was too fast. Thank you, Goran.

Oleksandra P Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
2495 of 2,605

Hi, I completed Video ID verification.

The agent said "We will email you within the next 24 hrs about your account status". Time has passed, but I have not received a reply.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2496 of 2,605

Hi Oleksandra,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robelyn A Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
2497 of 2,605
I don’t have any government issue id because my wallet just lost and our municipal hall will not easily approve to create an id for me again, it would take 1-2 months. Its okay for me if you will have many deductions thats why instead of receiving the full payment, freelancers will be paid but with too many deductions. Its okay for me but to hold my money so that I cant withdraw it, I believe its not right. What now Upwork, I want to withdraw my funds, its my money and I worked hard for it. I really need the money. Please let me withdraw my balance, I will promise to verify my identity as soon as I have my new id again. I really need the money. Can somebody please help. I’m literally helpless now. Please be considerate.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2498 of 2,605

Hi Robelyn, 

I'm sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience. I checked your account and can see that you are being requested to complete a video-chat verification. This type of verification will not require you to present an ID, unless specifically asked. If you will be asked to submit any form of identification, it may be requested through an email support ticket, with a secure link where you can upload your ID. I checked all your tickets, and can see that you are not being requested to submit an ID as of now.

I will go ahead and ask the team to reach out to you as it looks like you are unable to complete your verification. The team will reach out to you on your open support ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Jose C Member Since: Dec 29, 2015
2499 of 2,605

Hello! I've not used upwork in a couple of years and apparently things have changed significantly while I've been gone. I've been looking for a way to do this new videov verification step, but everytime I click the link on my landing page, it sends me to the Help Center and there's nothing to show me what to do. Apparently, I recieved an email at some point, but being that I haven't used upwork in quite a while, that email is probably long gone.

Is there a way I can get myself validated so I can get back to using the platform? Thanks!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2500 of 2,605

Hi Jose,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you and address your concern directly via the support ticket that will be created. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS