Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Erica H Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
2591 of 2,678
You will get a notification when it's due
Enes M Member Since: Jul 1, 2019
2592 of 2,678

Hello,

I would like to learn if my profile has been verified or not.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2593 of 2,678

Hi Enes,

Looks like you successfully completed the verification process and your account has already been resumed. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Muhammad S Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
2594 of 2,678

Hello

I recieved notification for account verfication on web..but when i click on the link, it does not proceed further and no action is implemented for account verfication.

kindly guide me further or please verfiy my account in any other feasible option

thanks

Shahid

2595 of 2,678

Hi Muhammad,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to use the verification link provided in your support ticket. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any of your concerns.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Khaled A Member Since: Apr 1, 2019
2596 of 2,678

Hello

I am from Syria and I live in Lebanon as a refugee and get a message from The Upwork Team entitled ( update to identity verification process ) Message content

**Edited for community guidelines**

I tried to send a copy of my passport but my country Syria is not available on the list of countries you have

Is there a solution to this problem or you will close my account in August if I cannot provide a copy of my passport as you requested in the email you sent to me

thank you

2597 of 2,678

Hi Khaled,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Losgann H Member Since: Jul 3, 2019
2598 of 2,678

Hiya, forum. I'm really hoping someone can help with this. Smiley Indifferent

I've been trying to get this done and by the terms of service (ie, use my real name/credentials) and then do the id/vid call, to be verified, but there seems to be an incredible runaround with accomplishing this request. I'm not a bot or a company but a PERSON. A FREELANCER, like any of you, who's emailed, left support tickets, all to no resolution. And the vid call falls flat - no connection, hang ups, and yet I keep getting these  "you need to do this" action alerts and my account has been "temporarily restricted." 

Each time I have tried to change my profile name, to my actual name, I get an alert listing changes I didn't make and what's most troubling, am told "there's already an ID verification on file."

There is? How can that be, when I can't get through the verification process? It doesn't make any sense. Has anyone had this problem with the ID verification and is there a way to get past the endless loops of support emails, requests and "failed name changes" and account restrictions that impede sending proposals and getting active project work done? 

Thanks, thanks, forum. :-)  It really is pretty cool up here and a great professional resource and I certainly appreciate all the efforts the UPWORK team goes thru, to keep us, as freelancers and the prospective clients we serve, safe. But this ID VERIFICATION is kiiiinda wonky as there must be an easier way to verify a freelancer.  

lh / cm aka "not sure what name they gave me today?" 

2599 of 2,678

Hi Losgann,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience this caused. I'll share your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Dasha M Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
2600 of 2,678

Does client also require video interview?

I received a msg from upwork to verify my profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS