cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Rodolfo G Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
2601 of 2,628

I should add I completed the video verification a couple of years ago and uploaded a copy of my passport.

Here is what happens when I click the link https://monosnap.com/file/Ko4cdLmOn2TtUrJPrDSOOZFROU4vzE 

Rodolfo G Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
2602 of 2,628

I was able to do the video verification after switching my ip address... if you press F12 and see the following js error the verification poup won't show

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2603 of 2,628

Hi Rodolfo,

It looks like you were asked to verify your ID again and can do it by following the link shared in this support ticket. We do try to limit the number of times we ask users to verify their identity. Sometimes, however, we need to ask again. This practice is just one part of our efforts to help keep Upwork safe. Please note in the future we may ask you to verify your identity again as part of our ongoing effort to keep Upwork secure and fraud-free.

We appreciate your cooperation.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ashley M Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2604 of 2,628

I was never sent an email requesting a video verification. Is this becuase I uploaded my ID? Is my account set up or do I still need to do the video verification? If video verification is required, how do I do it without the link(s)?

Qaisar I Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2605 of 2,628

I want to verify my profile. How do i do that?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2606 of 2,628

Hi Ashley and Qaisar,

Our team will send you a notification requesting that you complete the video verification process. The notification will include the information about this step and on how you can complete it. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
surjeet r Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
2607 of 2,628

Is video verification will be done every year ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2608 of 2,628

Hi Surjeet, 

The video verification is not a requirement that needs to be completed every year. 

-Avery
Untitled
surjeet r Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
2609 of 2,628

ok.I am getting video verification again as i alredy did video verification

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2610 of 2,628

Hi Surjeet, 

If the team finds the need to verify an account through certain means, in this case, through video verification, the team will reach out to the user through an email with information on how they can complete the verification. 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding the same question about your verification. I will follow up with the team handling your case so that they can get back to you with more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS