cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2641 of 2,673

Hi Evgenyi,

I checked your account and can confirm that you don't have any pending verifications. Once it's requested our team will reach out to you with detail instructions on how to complete it. Thank you.

Untitled
Salman H Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
2642 of 2,673

I did id and Vedio Verification Yesterday and still showing " Action Requierd.... " massage on the top of my profile please advise how this will be permemently removed. 

Best Regards

salman 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2643 of 2,673

Hi Salman,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Austen R Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
2644 of 2,673

My transactions are limited. Everything looks correct in my profile. Can anyone help with this? 

Thanks,

2645 of 2,673

Hi Austen,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kirill L Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
2646 of 2,673

Hi, after video verif, upwork send me mail with 2 steps (verif ID again and banks document).
so, i am a student and do not pay for anything, I do not have bank statements and the like, what should I do?
Thanks.

2647 of 2,673

Hi Kirill,

I checked your ticket and our team has provided appropriate help article about acceptable documents for your verification process. Please post your documents using the secure link provided in your ticket, which you can find here. Please use the verification link, provided in the ticket, to initiate the process and our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about your documents concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kirill L Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
2648 of 2,673

how your agent contact me? 

Christopher J Member Since: Sep 2, 2019
2649 of 2,673

Hello

I have finished the first project on Upwork.

I can see that I can use my account safely after pass the verification.

I want to know when you require ID and video verification.

2650 of 2,673

Hi Christopher,

Congratulations on completing your first contract! I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS