cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Kirill L Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
2651 of 2,673
i have full verif now, but still not have badge, what is this?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2652 of 2,673

Hi Kirill,

I would like to confirm that unfortunately at the moment you`re still not eligible for our ID badge. If you are eligible/required, you’ll be notified upon log in to complete the verification process. Thank you.

Untitled
Kirill L Member Since: Sep 3, 2019
2653 of 2,673
i have full verification (done video verif and upload docs), so why i cant
get badge?
Victor K Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
2654 of 2,673

I want to identify my profile in order to transparently work with customers,
but a message does not come to me asking for identification, can you send it?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2655 of 2,673

Hi Victor,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future. You can check this help article for more information about Verification processes on Upwork and required document for those. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
2656 of 2,673

Hmm .. I would like to be verified in advance in order to quickly take the first order on the exchange and be open to customers. I wouldn’t like that during work I should be distracted and look for the necessary documents, maybe you will appoint me a verification before I take the order? 

2657 of 2,673

Hi Victor,

Once you become eligible for verification our team will notify you about it via a support ticket. In that ticket you will find all the necessary information, steps and documentation you can provide in order to complete the verification process.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
2658 of 2,673

Well, I hope it doesn’t take much time. After all, I can take and fulfill orders, right? 

2659 of 2,673

Hi Victor,

Your profile is already accepted and you can submit proposals. I see that you are new to Upwork. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs. Additionally, feel free to check out also these resources we put together to help Freelancers get a safe and successful start:

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ludvig A Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2660 of 2,673

I think the data structure of my account is incorrect.  Whenever I am logged in and try to go to "support.upwork.com", I get redirected to the Job Feed with the following error message as a search query parameter: "Invalid data from remote sign-in mechanism. Missing name or email."

My clients are telling me they are getting emails asking them to "encourage me to respond to their messages to you and complete their screening process".  I am not getting any of these emails. I am getting other emails, though, such as "unread messages for <contract>", but not anything relating to the screening process. I have been trying to get my identity authorized, but like I said, every time I go to "support.upwork.com" I get redirected to the Job Feed. "community.upwork.com"obviously works fine; this only seems to be a problem with "support.upwork.com".

This is urgent, and this is my only way of contacting support. I can't get paid ("Financial transactions for <me> have been limited. "), and my clients are getting warning messages.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS