cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing video chat profile verification

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2671 of 2,691

Hi Akhil,

I checked your account and can confirm that you still haven't finished the video verification process. Please follow the instructions on your ticket with number 26336628. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Akhil J Member Since: May 12, 2019
2672 of 2,691

I completed video verification and it's showing verified badge also.

Please check screenshots attached.

Thank you,

Akhil

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2673 of 2,691

Hi Akhil,

The pending verification you have is not the same one that you have completed for the badge. Please follow my instructions in my previous post and one of our agents will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Daniel C Member Since: Sep 13, 2019
2674 of 2,691

I'm trying to video verify my profile but I'm hitting nothing but dead ends.  The first time I clicked the 'here' link in the email I was sent I was brought to the support page, a chat dialog opened up, and then nothing happened - apparently you can't do it on a smartphone, which wasn't apparent from the email.  I went in a second time, clicked the link, and was told that I needed to disable third party cookies in order for it to work.  This also wasn't mentioned before I actually encountered the issue.  By the time I figured out how to do that - under two minutes - the support agent closed the chat for being idle.  Now, every time I go in to click on the link, no chat window opens at all.  I've followed all the suggestions for how to re-open it, all of which seem to be to go back to the email and click the link, to no avail.  There's not even an option to submit a help ticket.  How do I video verify?  Someone please help.

2675 of 2,691

Hi Daniel,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket and our team will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

Untitled
Vladislav D Member Since: Sep 17, 2019
2676 of 2,691

Hello Upwork support, I want to video verify my account Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2677 of 2,691

You can not ask to do this proactively.

When Upwork wants you to do this, they will contact you.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2678 of 2,691

Hi Vladislav, 

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete video verification at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vikram S Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
2679 of 2,691

How long does it take for a verified account to become active again?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2680 of 2,691

Hi Vikram, 

It looks like you were asked to complete a video verification through Ticket# 25932118, and 25870498. Please follow the instructions noted on the ticket, or respond to the thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further, and the limitation to your account can be lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS